Thursday, December 29, 2016

[IAC#RG] Notice of RBI's inability to exhange my SBN currency notes at RBI's New Delhi office today.

To:
The Governor
Reserve Bank of India

BY EMAIL

Dear Sir

Kindly be advised and informed that the Issue Department of Reseerve Bank of India at New Delhi did not have sufficient legal tender currency notes or coins on hand today when I visited RBI office to exchange my SBN notes which I had come to tender after giving advance notice to RBI's Issue Department. I was thus forced to return empty handed from your offices with only your unfulfilled promises in my hands.

In these circumstances please be advised that you only have 2 days left till 31st December 2016 when the 50 days sought by Prime Minister expires to exchange all my SBN notes. I reiterate that I have no faith now in formal Banking System of India so as to deposit my SBN notes into a bank account, especially since the banks cannot even fulfil the meagre weekly cash withdrawal limit of Rs.24,000 and the replacement cash meant for me and other PSU bank depositors is being diverted to unregulated and unregistered private banking operators like Advocate Rohit Tandon who seem to get their new and fresh currency notes home delivered by your regulated bankers in massive quantities.

It is an open secret and scandal now that you Mr. Urjit Patel, Governor RBI are responsible for ensuring that new currency notes meant for depositors of PSU Banks are diverted and flooded to private banks so that black money cash requirements of some venal judges, advocates and politicians are met while ordinary citizens suffer and die like flies.

In these circumstances it is high time that you take personal responsibility for all these disgraceful scandals and mismanagements and deaths by resigning right now so that some true Indian born patriot like Mr. Subrata Roy Sahara can take over as Governor of the Reserve Bank of India or Prime Minister of India and so that I can receive value for your Bank's worthless notes and hollow promises.

sincerely




Sarbajit Roy
National Convenor
India Against Corruption
B-59 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024

Tel : +91-8010205897

No comments:

Post a Comment